1. Definition of personal information
"Personal information" is information on living individuals, and those that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth or other descriptions included in the information, and easily collated with other information It means that you can identify specific individuals by doing so.
2. Collection of personal information
At this shop, we may collect your personal information when you make a purchase or make an inquiry.
When collecting, we will use the lawful and fair means specifying the purpose of use.
The personal information collected at this shop is as follows.
a) Your name, reading
c) Telephone number
d) Email address
f) Delivery destination information
g) Transaction history and contents of this shop
h) Information that can be identified by a specific individual by combining the above
3. Use of personal information
The purpose of using personal information received from customers in this shop is as follows.
a) Confirmation and inquiry of your order
b) Confirmation and inquiry of product shipment
c) When replying to inquiries
This shop will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the customer's notice except in the following cases.
a) When required by law, and when it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by the government to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by the law
b) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
c) When exchanging personal data with an affiliated company of the company that operates this shop
4. Safety management of personal information
Safety management of personal information you keep from customers takes rational, organizational, physical, human, technical measures by the service provider company, and at this shop, by handling appropriately according to relevant laws and ordinances, individuals We will endeavor to prevent danger such as unauthorized intrusion of data, loss of personal information, tampering, leakage.
5. Correction and deletion of personal information
Please inform us of the following inquiries regarding the correction or deletion of personal information received from customers.
In addition, if you register as a user, you can correct your personal information from the menu "My Account" on this site.
6. About the use of cookie
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change them in your browser settings.
* Cookie is information sent from the server computer to your browser and stored on the hard disk of your computer.
7. About using SSL
When entering personal information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent this information from being intercepted, obstructed or tampered with to ensure security.
* SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and prevent data tampering. Information can be sent more securely by using SSL.
Seiho Co., Ltd.
5143 Koike, Sakai City, Niigata Prefecture
TEL: 0120-137-149 (toll-free) / 0256-63-3442 (Niigata)
■ Inquiry reception time by phone
Mon-Fri 10: 00-18: 00 (except holidays)
* If you cannot use "0120" due to your telephone contract, please contact the number starting with "0256". (Telephone charges paid by customer)
* We do not accept orders over the phone to prevent mistakes. Please note.
* Telephone calls from customers are recorded to cherish opinions and requests.